Since 1948 Follett Products, LLC has led the industry in designing and manufacturing high quality, innovative ice storage bins, ice storage and transport systems, ice machines, ice and water dispensers, ice and beverage dispensers, and medical-grade refrigerators and freezers for the foodservice and healthcare industries. Our continuing goal to reach 100% customer satisfaction has resulted in equipment that provides outstanding innovation and design excellence to meet the specific needs of each customer. Our entire company is dedicated to providing the most customer-oriented service in the industry.
Follett occupies over 225,000 square feet of plant and office space in the Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania. Follett built its own 60,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Gdansk, Poland in 2005 to support global customer growth. This facility is now part of Follett's sister division, QualServ.
Our Core Values and Beliefs
We will build an enduring company that:
- Conducts all business relationships with honesty, integrity and respect
- Enthusiastically serves our customers and strives for total customer satisfaction
- Continually improves our products, processes, and skills and celebrates successes along the way
- Creates a team oriented workplace that values both team and personal accountability, innovation, commitment, and fulfillment
- Supports our community as a responsible corporate citizen
To provide innovative solutions that promote health, safety and well-being
Follett's headquarters and state-of-the-art manufacturing facility are located at 801 Church Lane, Easton, Pennsylvania.